We want to do great things in the world of LNG. We’re assembling a high-performing team that will help establish a competitive LNG industry in British Columbia that creates jobs and strengthens Asia-Pacific trade relationships.
- Currently anticipating a locally based full-time operation and maintenance workforce of 300-600
- Committed to creating indirect employment opportunities through suppliers of goods and services
- Successfully utilized local contractors and resources to support our site assessment evaluation work
- Continuing our efforts to provide local opportunities through next phases of project, including an anticipated peak construction workforce of 3,000 – 5,000
- Looking for opportunities to work with educational and training institutions
Interested in working for Aurora LNG? Visit Career Opportunities on the Nexen Energy website.
Interested in being a contractor or supplier for Aurora LNG? Visit Doing Business With Us on this website.